Whether you are an ace cocktail maker or a sophomore in this field there are some easy cocktails everyone should know how to make at home. From the margarita to the Manhattan, to Cosmopolitan these are the cocktail recipes you can always depend on anytime.
Ingredients: Campari, sweet vermouth, gin
Stir with ice for 20-30 seconds. Strain into coupe glass. Garnish with orange peel.
Gin & Tonic
Ingredients: London Dry gin, tonic water, lime wedge
Pour over ice, garnish with lime wedge
Ingredients: Gin or vodka, dry vermouth, orange bitters (optional for gin, not necessary for vodka)
Add contents to ice-filled mixing glass or metal shaker. Stir, don’t shake, for about 10 seconds. Strain into a coupe or cocktail glass and garnish with a lemon peel.
Wondering how to convert those odd spaces in your house to something useful or aesthetic? Read through our gallery of suggestions to find some cool new remodeling and interior designing ideas.
- A basement bar would be a good idea of using up the space, which is otherwise used as a dumping ground and storage area.
- Don’t throw away that yester year furniture. They can add a lot of value to your house. A fresh coat of paint to the old vintage bar cart will surely add value to your dining space as well as help you entertain a small group of house guests.
- For the modern art lovers, try a small, custom built all- stainless steel small bar. It is sure to add that modern, chic look that your house is crying for.
- Industrial style stools sitting in front of an ordinary bar is the in-thing! Use up the odd pieces of wood lying in your garage to create some funky window like panels to create an edgy look. This small change will surely put you on top of the list of all your friends.
New to the town and planning your weekend out? We have the perfect solution for you. Whether you’re scouting for the best bar & lounge or brewery in town, our mini-guide will help you locate the best bars and drinking spots around the globe. Some bars serve up great drinks and draft beers for the masses, others redefine cocktail-making as a fine art. We’ve now put together the ultimate list must visit bars and pubs from around the world.
- Le Lion Bar de Paris, Hamburg, Germany
- Hemmingway Bar, Prague, Czech Republic
- 69 Colebrooke Row, London, UK
- The Broken Shaker, Miami Beach, Florida
- Buck & Breck, Berlin, Germany
- White Lyan, London, UK
- Bulletin Place, Sydney, Australia
- PDT, Manhattan, New York
Get the full list here