Cakes are considered as a very important part of birthday, wedding, Halloween and many other occasions. Everyone loves to enjoy the delicious cake that comes in many different flavours such as vanilla, chocolate, lemon, pineapple, coconut, black forest and many more. When it comes to variety of cakes, you can either get cup cake or normal sized cake. Cup cakes are available in only small size but you can get the cakes in different height options. The cakes standard height can be 10 cm but if you want to extend it then it can go up to 15 cm. If you want more big cake then you can add floors to it that people usually do in wedding cakes where they have to serve cake to a large number of people.
Go for personalisation
For people living in Surrey, there is no problem as there are a number of bakeries that can provide the cake as per the requirement of the customer. You can select the cakes to order in Surrey online. Select a bakery that makes use of best quality material. In order to make your cake more delicious, you can also get the option to personalisation where you can choose its flavours, designs and icing of the cake. When it comes to cake filling people often choose two different types of filling commonly such as ganache which has a delicate taste with a mixture of dark chocolate, milk as well as pure cream. Liquor can also be added to enhance the taste of filling more.
Whether you are an ace cocktail maker or a sophomore in this field there are some easy cocktails everyone should know how to make at home. From the margarita to the Manhattan, to Cosmopolitan these are the cocktail recipes you can always depend on anytime.
Ingredients: Campari, sweet vermouth, gin
Stir with ice for 20-30 seconds. Strain into coupe glass. Garnish with orange peel.
Gin & Tonic
Ingredients: London Dry gin, tonic water, lime wedge
Pour over ice, garnish with lime wedge
Ingredients: Gin or vodka, dry vermouth, orange bitters (optional for gin, not necessary for vodka)
Add contents to ice-filled mixing glass or metal shaker. Stir, don’t shake, for about 10 seconds. Strain into a coupe or cocktail glass and garnish with a lemon peel.
Wondering how to convert those odd spaces in your house to something useful or aesthetic? Read through our gallery of suggestions to find some cool new remodeling and interior designing ideas.
- A basement bar would be a good idea of using up the space, which is otherwise used as a dumping ground and storage area.
- Don’t throw away that yester year furniture. They can add a lot of value to your house. A fresh coat of paint to the old vintage bar cart will surely add value to your dining space as well as help you entertain a small group of house guests.
- For the modern art lovers, try a small, custom built all- stainless steel small bar. It is sure to add that modern, chic look that your house is crying for.
- Industrial style stools sitting in front of an ordinary bar is the in-thing! Use up the odd pieces of wood lying in your garage to create some funky window like panels to create an edgy look. This small change will surely put you on top of the list of all your friends.
New to the town and planning your weekend out? We have the perfect solution for you. Whether you’re scouting for the best bar & lounge or brewery in town, our mini-guide will help you locate the best bars and drinking spots around the globe. Some bars serve up great drinks and draft beers for the masses, others redefine cocktail-making as a fine art. We’ve now put together the ultimate list must visit bars and pubs from around the world.
- Le Lion Bar de Paris, Hamburg, Germany
- Hemmingway Bar, Prague, Czech Republic
- 69 Colebrooke Row, London, UK
- The Broken Shaker, Miami Beach, Florida
- Buck & Breck, Berlin, Germany
- White Lyan, London, UK
- Bulletin Place, Sydney, Australia
- PDT, Manhattan, New York
Get the full list here